The UF Health Personalized Medicine Program is led by faculty in the UF College of Pharmacy and is part of the UF Clinical and Translational Science Institute. Our program’s large and multidisciplinary team provides the complementary clinical, informatics, laboratory medicine and administrative expertise required to implement genomic medicine.
- Program Director: Julie Johnson, Pharm.D., FCCP, BCPS
- Associate Program Director: Larisa H. Cavallari, Pharm.D., BCPS
- Associate Program Director: Kristin Weitzel, Pharm.D., CDE, FAPHA
- Assistant Program Director: Amanda Elsey, MHA
- David R. Nelson, M.D., Director, UF Clinical and Translational Science Institute
- Michael Clare-Salzler, M.D., Chair, Department of Pathology, Immunology and Laboratory Medicine, UF College of Medicine
UF Health Pathology Laboratories
- Michael Clare-Salzler, M.D.
- Petr Starostik, M.D.
- Kim Newsom, Ph.D.
- Robert W. Allan, M.D.
- Roberto Zori, M.D.
- Randy Chamberlain, M.B.A.
UF Center for Pharmacogenomics
- Taimour Langaee, MSPH, Ph.D.
Additional Key Faculty
- Reginald F. Frye, Pharm.D., Ph.D.
- Rhonda Cooper-DeHoff, Pharm.D., M.S., FAHA, FACC
- Yan Gong, Ph.D.
- Caitrin W. McDonough, Ph.D.
- Roger Fillingim, Ph.D.
- Siegfried Schmidt, M.D., Ph.D., FAAFP
- Steve Smith, Pharm.D.
Bioinformatics and IT Team
- Epic Lead: Ben Staley, Pharm.D.
- Genetic Computation: Alberto Riva, Ph.D., Taimour Langaee, MSPH, Ph.D.
- Clinical and Translational Science-IT, AHC IT
- Research Coordinator: Rachel Tay, B.S.